Today in the Goodie Bag:
- Listen to this podcast that goes behind the scenes of the Broadway musical The First Wives Club.
- Watch the trailer for the new Diane Keaton and Mandy Moore film Because I Said So, out in theaters today.
- Mark Burnett and Steven Spielberg have joined forces to bring you a show where aspiring filmmakers can become Hollywood directors by participating in FOX's new reality TV competition On the Lot. Check out some aspiring flimmakers' application clips: Till Death Do Us Part, The Cubicle, Jules, Rock On, Short Film Boot Camp, Stairwell C.
- Lisa Lampanelli, “Comedy’s Lovable Queen of Mean,” is back with her tough-talking, no-holds-barred comedy. Check out these clips from Dirty Girl:
“Good Sports and Good Night”
- One of the most popular American football games, the Super Bowl, is this Sunday. The sports fans are picking their winners, but meanwhile, the rest of us are reflecting back on our favorite Super Bowl commercials. With that in mind, I give you one of the classics. Here is the EDS "Cat Herding" commercial from 2000: