Ecce Cor Meum (Behold My Heart), Paul McCartney's fourth full-length classical album, was released in September of 2006 to critical acclaim. This past November it was performed by the same cast of players on the album to a sold out audience at The Royal Albert Hall in London England. That performance was recorded and will be made available on DVD On February 26.
To celebrate, BC Music has teamed with CineMedia Promotions to give four lucky winners some great prizes. One Grand Prize winner will receive a 180-page conductor's score, signed by Paul McCartney. Three first prize winners will receive copies of the Ecce Cor Meum DVD.
Ecce Cor Meum (Behold My Heart) was conducted by Gavin Greenaway who led Kate Royal (soprano); Academy of St Martin In The Fields Orchestra; London Voices; Boys Of Magdalen College Choir, Oxford and Boys of King’s College Choir, Cambridge in the performance. Extras included in the DVD are interviews with Paul McCartney, behind the scenes footage of the recording sessions at Abbey Road, and footage of the preparations for the performance that is the main feature of the disc.
The DVD will be available to the public on February 26. Keep reading to find out how you can register to win a copy of the conductors score or one of three DVDs being given away.
How To Enter and Giveaway Rules:
- Fill out the entry form.
- All entries must be received by March 4, 2008.
- One lucky Grand Prize winner and three First Place winners be drawn after March 5, 2008.
- The Grand Prize Winner will receive an autographed score. First place winners will receive the DVD version of Ecce Cor Meum (Behold My Heart).
- Winners will be notified by email and in the comments section below.
- Giveaway open to U.S. residents only.
- Good Luck!