Blogcritics and Special Ops Media are pleased to host a giveaway of really cool swag for Steve Carell's upcoming new flick, Evan Almighty. Two lucky winners will get a t-shirt and baseball cap, respectively. The shirt is royal blue 100% cotton with the title treatment printed large across the front chest. "EVAN" is in red, "ALMIGHTY" is in white. The cap is a 100% cotton white baseball hat with brass closure and title treatment printed in red and royal blue, as with the shirt.
Steve Carell, reprising his role as the polished, preening newscaster Evan Baxter of Bruce Almighty, is the next one anointed by God to accomplish a holy mission in the hilarious new comedy Evan Almighty. Blockbuster comedy director Tom Shadyac returns behind the camera for this next episode of divine intervention. This time, however, his cast grows two-by-two.
The giveaway is open to US residents 13 and older (minors must get approval from parents). Winners will be selected at random from qualifying entries.
How to enter the Evan Almighty giveaway:
- Entries must be mailed to [email protected] and include your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
- Entries must include the subject line "Evan Almighty giveaway" Any entries that do not include the required subject line will be discarded without consideration.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entries must be received by June 22, 2007.
- Winners will be drawn after June 23, 2007.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail and in the comments section below.
- One winning entry per household.