It is every man’s fantasy to be able to get with a female movie star (or a male movie star if that’s your preference). Here is my list of the top five (most beautiful) actresses that I would not hesitate to do anything if one of them came up to me and said I was cute. Heck, I’d even settle for a “Do you know where the restroom is?” And at that same moment, I would dump my girlfriend and move into her place.
1. Kate Beckinsale – There’s no one that comes close to her combination of beauty and sexiness. She’s currently filming Underworld 2. She has previously starred in Pearl Harbor and Serendipity. Not many people believe me when I tell them, but Kate did graduate from Oxford University.
2. Natalie Portman – She recently rose from the No. 3 spot on this list last year. It has a hard decision but the 1-2 punch of last year’s Garden State and Closer solidified her as one of the best actresses of her generation. She captured soul in Garden State and loneliness in Closer. No one doubts this woman’s talents.
3. Sandra Bullock – There are not many women who can look almost better at 40 than they were at 30, but Sandra tops that list. She recently stated that she would no longer make chick flicks anymore. I was heartbroken when I heard this because Miss Congeniality and Two Weeks Notice helped me fill many lonely hours. But with recent movie Crash, it’s safe to say that her film choices will better showcase her talents.
4. Julie Bowen – Not many people know this incredibly cute actress. She was the female lead in the NBC show, Ed, a few years ago. To Adam Sandler fans, she was the blonde chick in Happy Gilmore. I liked Ed a lot and was sad when it was cancelled.
5. Rachel Weisz – She is an underrated actress made popular from the Mummy franchise. She doesn’t hesitate to do smaller films like Sunshine or The Shape Of Things. She is a very versatile actress and can next be seen in Darren Aronofsky’s The Fountain.
There’s my list. Most people can’t believe or agree with my list because there aren’t any “hot” actresses like Jessica Alba or Rebecca Romijn-Stamos. I sometimes surprise myself that the list isn’t filled with blonde women. The only blonde on the list is Julie Bowen, and only 5 people I’ve even known know who she is. I don’t find “hot chicks” nearly as attractive as I do beautiful chicks.
Enough of my drooling and lusting… who’s on your list? I don’t discriminate between sexes. My next list would be, if I was gay, my Top 5 On-Screen Hunks.