Oh, that Conan O’Brien. He’s quite the character, isn’t he? Always making fun of himself, doing this silly thing or that silly thing. The funny. I think that’s what I’m trying to say here, Conan O’Brien brings the funny.
You know who else brings the funny? Jim Gaffigan, he brings the funny. He even has been known to tie the funny in a nice little bow and hand it out to people saying something akin to “here is the funny, I’ve wrapped it up in a nice little bow and am going to be giving it to you. Please, take the funny.”
Imagine, just imagine, what happens when Conan O’Brien and Jim Gaffigan get together and they both bring the funny. That’s right, you get more than double the funny, as when you add the funny of O’Brien and the funny of Gaffigan you end up on a log scale of funny rather than a straight up addition of funny. What I’m saying is that when these two guys get together you, quite personally, get more funny for your buck.
In this vein, the aforementioned Jim Gaffigan and Conan O’Brien bring you “Pale Force,” an animated series that airs on Late Night with Conan O’Brien. And, oh my goodness, here’s a little widget that has their latest episode, take a gander:
See what I’m talking about? They bring the funny, wrap it up in a bow, throw some sugar on top and then hand it out to you, their viewer and our reader. It is, in a word, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. But, before I break out into song about it, I have more news. In fact, forget “news,” I have a “Pale Force” Giveaway!!
Two lucky winners will get sent to them a bottle of Pale Force sunscreen! See the picture? Get the funny? Our rules are simple:
- Entries must be mailed to BCGiveaway@gmail.com and include your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
- Entries must include the subject line Pale Force. Any entries that do not include the required subject line will be discarded without consideration.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entries must be received by October 31, 2007.
- Winners will be drawn on or after November 1, 2007.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail and in the comments section below.
- One winning entry per household.
- You must be a U.S. resident to enter.
Now you should also know that there is another Pale Force contest going on directly through NBC. To enter that one all you have to do is visit the NBC site and tell them in 50 words or less why should be a part of Pale Force. Do that well enough and you may get to be on the show.