On Friday's General Hospital:
Lucky banged heads with Liz again for visiting Jason. He asked her if she believes that if Jason wasn't in jail that he would be able to find Jake. I, however, wondered how it is that Jason, being held on murder charges, is able to receive visitors anytime he wants. He's practically living in the interrogation room with a constant stream of people coming and going. Elizabeth says Jason calms her, while all Lucky and Liz seem to be able to do is argue. They were able to stop when they thought Jake had been found, but when the infant in question turned out to not be their son, Jason called on Spinelli to break him out so he could look for Jake.
When Ric came to the Everyday Heroes set asking where Sam was at the time of the kidnapping, Amelia lied and provided her with an alibi. The kindness only confused Sam who can't seem to figure out why Amelia continues to be so nice to her. Later, Amelia's motives were questioned even more by Sam when she found Amelia's file containing Sam's con-artist past.
Kate came to Sonny and begged him to stop a tabloid from running an article romantically linking her to him. All the time he was playing his cat and mouse game with the woman, he was also playing with the gold lighter. For the life of me I couldn't figure out when Sonny had developed pyro tendencies or even a smoking habit, but of course it was yet another forced plot device. They needed a lighter available when Kate came back to the coffee shop and discovered Amelia and Sonny getting hot and heavy in his office. How else would she set off the fire detectors without that lighter? I love Kate showing a jealous side and the desire to be with Sonny even though she protests to his face, but the whole lighter thing was just so convenient!
Carly wanted to jump into hotel renovations with Jax, who seemed eager, that is until he got a call from Jerry and packed his bags. (We all saw this coming, right!) He was no sooner gone when Carly decided she was going after him to bring him back home. No, this is not going to end well!
Warning! News and Spoilers Ahead!
- Spinelli says no to Jason? When it comes to breaking him out jail he does, though I'll be curious to see why, since it was his idea in the first place.
- When Carly catches up with Jax, she'll have to save him from the bartender holding him at gun point. She'll return home alone when Jax insists on finding his brother. Hmm, maybe he should go with Carly as Jerry will be lying in wait with the boys when Carly returns.
- Maxie wants proof of Logan's seduction of Lulu. Proof? Like what kind of proof?
- There's a little more information circling about the new storyline for Noah Drake (Rick Springfield) and Anna Devane (Finola Hughes) which is set to roll into motion on July 2nd. Springfield will actually be taking on a second role; that of Eli Love a rockstar/spy who bears an uncanny resemblance to the good Doctor. It does seem to be Noah, however who is Anna's love interest, though I imagine Eli is one of her contacts. When Eli is hurt, Noah will be called upon to step in for the rockstar. I'm also hearing that Anna is a contact of Jerry's. Seems the wonder-woman spy has been pretty busy since her absence from the screen.
- Want a sneak peak at the Night Shift? Check out GHFF2.