In celebration of the release of Nectar Vol. 2, Blogcritics is proud to be offering 15 lucky readers a chance to win some great Johnny Fiasco. Merchandise. Thirteen will win a prize package consisting of a T-shirt and a the Nectar Vol 2 CD, and two will win a T-shirt.
After 20 years, Johnny Fiasco has become one of the most recognized producers and remixers in his local Chicago scene and well beyond. He still DJs and insists on referring to the style of music he plays as "house." In a recent press release he was quoted as saying, "My category is house music. If someone asks me what I play, 'it is house.' It's techy, it's hard, it's disco, it's vocal, and it's all of the above really. The spectrum is so wide and this is why I’m so in love with house music."
Renowned DJ Johnny Fiasco took on the task of producing Nectar Vol. 2 for Agave records, a rising house label from Orlando, Florida. The album is full of Latin Jazz beats and sultry salsa sounds that have been revved and tweaked for the techno and dance scene. Here is your chance to win a copy of Nectar Vol. 2 and a Johnny Fiasco t-shirt. Just fill out the entry form. Thirteen will win the grand prize package, and two additional winners will win a t-shirt. A link the entry form and rules can be found below.
Nectar Vol 2 Track listing
- Rhythm Plate – Inside Me feat. Astral
- Vernon & Dacosta feat. Apple Rochez – As Darkness Falls (Giom Mix)
- Atnarko – Don’t Ya Know – Fiasco remix
- Leon Louder – Do It Again
- The Sound Republic – Funkyard Junk
- Inland Knight – Bust This
- Jason Merle – Sound Bomber
- Manuel Tur – In the Ghetto (Mario Fabriani Mix)
- Eddie Leader – The Pit
- Mark Militano – Think of a Place (Fred Everything RMX)
- Johnny Fiasco – Reflex -Original mix
- Spettro – Nothing Particular
- Luckystars – Swimming Under the Ice
- Ian Pooley – What’s Your Number (Jazzanova Renumber remix)
How To Enter:
- Fill out the entry form.
- Giveaway is open to US residents only.
- Fifteen winners, 13 Grand Prize and 2 first prize, will be drawn after October 27, 2007.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail and in the comments section below.
Entries must be received by October 26, 2007.