BC Magazine is proud to team up with Shout! Factory, purveyor of some of the very finest in pop culture entertainment, to offer you the opportunity to win some fabulous prizes from Shout! Factory's extensive catalog. This is one of our biggest giveaways ever – check out the rest of the site to see what else we've got – there's something here for everyone!
Shout! Factory is celebrating the recent relaunch of its website. ShoutFactory.com offers visitors an array of online amenities including two streaming media players and exclusive original programming such as Shout! Popcast, Shout! TV, PopVision and Mumblepuss Theatre, along with updated shopping tools, a new Shout! Factory podcast page, games, blogs, a bulletin board, news and business-to-business services.
Our BC Politics giveaway offers you the chance to win one of these great DVD prizes:
How's Your News – Not your typical news show, this DVD follows five reporters with mental and physical challenges as they tour the country interviewing everyone from customers at a bar in Nashville to alligator farms in Arkansas. The disc contains many special features including Audio commentary and Q and A sessions with the entire cast.
Unprecedented: The 2000 Presidential Election – 2004 Campaign Edition – Filmmakers Richard Ray Perez and Joan Sekler examine the battle in Florida for the presidency in 2000. Subjects discussed in the film are suspicious irregularities, electoral injustices, and sinister voter purges as it questions the outcome decided by a state whose governor is the brother of the winning candidate.
How to enter:
- Entries must be mailed to [email protected] and include your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and telephone number
- Entries must include the subject line "BC Politics Giveaway." Any entries that do not include the required subject line will be discarded without consideration
- Entries must be received by April 9, 2007.
- Winners will be drawn after April 10, 2007.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail and in the comments section below.
- Two winners will be drawn; one winner will receive a copy of How's Your News, and one winner will receive a copy of Unprecedented: The 2000 Presidential Election – 2004 Campaign Edition.
- One winning entry per household.