I wish the sudden convert to affirmative action would give up the ghost already so we could concentrate on other things, but here’s more ammo for Trent Lott’s ouster: the Philadelphia Daily News, among “50 things you didn’t know about Trent Lott,” reveals these nuggets:
- 11. Practiced food segregation as a lad. “He didn’t like his food to touch,” says a high school classmate. “He would eat one item at a time, and then turn the plate.”
13. Suffers from incessant bad breath, frequently pops mints.
23. Attended all-white University of Mississippi in the early ’60s, where he opposed integration by student James Meredith. “Yes,” he told Time in 1997, “you could say that I favored segregation then.”
24. As president of the school’s all-white Sigma Nu chapter, he voted against integration of his fraternity.
28. As head cheerleader at Ole Miss, he carried the Confederate battle flag onto the field during football games.
34. One year out of school, he abandoned his law practice and began political career as aide to U.S. Rep. William Colmer, a Mississippi Democrat known as an ardent segregationist.
38. Wrote legislation declaring Jefferson Davis’ Senate desk the permanent seat of the senior senator from Mississippi.
46. Once declared he feels closer to Jefferson Davis “than any other man in America.”
So what, you may say? Well here’s the clincher – Trent Lott is Satan:
- What does the World Think?
Is Trent Lott Satan? Number of Vote(s)
Does the fact that Trent Lott was a cheerleader make him more or less satanic? Number of Votes
Number of humorless cheerleaders that have visited this site 856
Being Satan and having bad breath seals it for me.