Our own Darren Rowse is always up to something over there in the land of Wonder, the land Down Under:
- Week 1 of Blogger Idol is here. Hoards of bloggers have signed up for this experiment and its now time to kick it off with some fun!
Remember Blogger Idol is not a competition as such, it is a celebration of diversity and creativity, a chance to showcase your blog and to find some new quality blogs.
The Theme for Week 1 is ‘THE 80s’
So perm your hair, put on your acid wash jeans, pull on your mohair pastel pink jumper and start thinking about what you might post as your entry!
Anyone with a blog can enter this round by following these simple steps:
1. Post something on the above them on your blog in the next three days. Anything goes, photo, rant, poem, story, art etc. Be as creative as you would like and interpret the theme in any way.
2. Include a link in your entry to this page.
3. Leave a comment below (this will automatically post a link to your entry in the main section of this page). To make this automatic (and cut down the work I have to do) leave your blog or personal name in the ‘Name’ field, the ’email’ field blank, the URL of your ‘entry’ in the ‘URL’ field and a short description of your entry in the ‘Comment’ field. PLEASE DON’T LEAVE GENERAL COMMENTS BELOW.
4. Come back over the next few days (they should be all in by Wednesday) and start reading others posts. Take part in the judging process by linking to your favorites on your own blog. I suggest you pick your ‘Top 5’ to showcase.
Have fun – be creative – celebrate diversity – meet new bloggers.
Click over for more info or to sign up. These crazy kids.Powered by Sidelines