Tori Amos’s breakthrough album Little Earthquakes and sophomore hit Under the Pink have long been considered iconic statements of the early 1990s. But a lot of great songs didn’t make it onto the albums at the time.
On April 14, 2015, Rhino Records is releasing newly remastered versions of these classic albums, each including an entire extra disc of B-sides, live tracks, and other rarities. (See below to hear “Honey,” the B-side to “Cornflake Girl.”)
Both albums will also be released on 180-gram vinyl. Never before have both been available on vinyl in the U.S.
Will over 12 million albums sold and more than a thousand concerts behind her, Amos has also made her name as a humanitarian, co-founding RAINN (Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network), the largest anti-sexual assault organization in the U.S.
Enter to win the new Tori Amos Little Earthquakes and Under the Pink 2-CD sets from Blogcritics one of two ways:
1) Follow @Blogcritics on Twitter and share this article using the hashtag #toriamosbc
2) Sign our mailing list.
See the following for details on how to enter.
CONTEST RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS
- You must be a U.S. resident to enter, and at least 18 years old.
- Follow @Blogcritics on Twitter (if you don’t already) and share this article on Twitter using the hashtag #toriamosbc. AND/OR fill out our mailing list signup form with a valid email address AND the promo code TORI.
- Entries must be received by midnight Eastern time on Friday April 10, 2015.
- Employees and freelancers at Blogcritics or Critical Lens Media are not eligible.
- Winner will be drawn on or after Saturday April 11, 2015.
- Winner will be notified by Twitter direct message or email.