Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match, find me a find, catch me a catch. But, and let’s be clear on this, if you ever, EVER, decide to go on television and confess what it is you do, you give me some free stuff.
Okay, you can’t give it to me, I get that, but then hook my readers up. That’s right, you launch your Confessions of a Matchmaker show on A&E, airing Saturday at 10PM ET/PT, and you give my readers free stuff.
Thus it was written, and thus it came to pass…
Patti Novak, matchmaker extraordinaire, who has been helping those cold and lonely folks up in Buffalo, now has her own show, Confessions of a Matchmaker. It airs on A&E at 10PM ET/PT on Saturday nights.
Novak, “the Simon Cowell of dating,” tells her clients how it is and how they’re messing it all up. She, and the show, follow them from their initial interview thru the date and eventually to the follow-up, where, should the clients not follows Patti’s advice, she’ll have some nice words for them.
Let’s be brutally honest ourselves, shall we? It is incredibly fun to watch other people get lambasted for not listening to good dating advice, but you could probably use some help yourself, right? It’s okay, don’t be shy, you know you could, I know you could, and that certain someone from the other weekend knows you could too. And that, my friend, is why we’re hooking up with A&E, and Confessions of a Matchmaker to get you the help you so desperately need. Yup, we have got a giveaway that’ll help you not be quite so lonely on a Saturday night.
We are giving away to 3 lucky winners a Dating Tip Kit (picture to the left) and a $20 Fandango gift card. That’s right three of you lucky folks will get a Dating Tip Kit (again, that's the picture to the left) and a $20 Fandango gift card.
As for the nitty-gritty, the how-to, the who-what-where-when-and-sometimes-why (also known as "the rules"), we strongly encourage you to read and follow these instructions, as you will be ineligible should you go your own with this:
- Entries must be mailed to BCGiveaway@gmail.com and include your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
- Entries must include the subject line Confessions of a Matchmaker. Any entries that do not include the required subject line will be discarded without consideration.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entries must be received by July 20, 2007.
- Winners will be drawn on or after July 21, 2007.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail and in the comments section below.
- One winning entry per household.
- You must be a U.S. resident to enter.