Cello superduo 2CELLOS will release a new album, Celloverse (Portrait/Sony Music Masterworks), on January 27. And we have a copy to give away!
Since their video of their two-cello instrumental version of Michael Jackson’s “Smooth Criminal” went viral in 2011 with over 20 million YouTube views, Croatian cellists Luka Sulic and Stjepan Hauser have appeared on Glee, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, and The Tonight Show and topped “Smooth Criminal” with their take on AC/DC’s “Thunderstruck” (32 million views).
Celloverse is 2Cellos’ third album and includes “Thunderstruck,” Mumford & Sons’ “I Will Wait,” Sting’s “Shape of My Heart,” Michael Jackson’s “They Don’t Care About Us,” Paul McCartney’s “Live and Let Die” with special guest Lang Lang, and the dynamic instrumental duo’s sizzling take on Avicii’s “Wake Me Up.”
Enter to win your copy of Celloverse one of two ways:
1) Follow @Blogcritics on Twitter and share this article using the hashtag #2cellosgiveaway
2) Sign our mailing list.
See the following for details on how to enter.
CONTEST RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS
- You must be a U.S. resident to enter, and at least 18 years old.
- Follow @Blogcritics on Twitter (if you don’t already) and share this article on Twitter using the hashtag #2cellosgiveaway. AND/OR fill out our mailing list signup form with a valid email address AND the promo code 2CELLOS.
- Entries must be received by midnight Eastern time on Wednesday January 28, 2015.
- Winner will be drawn on or after Thursday January 28, 2015.
- Winner will be notified by Twitter direct message or email.