Man this looks great and it’s FREE – wish I could go:
- REMIX HOTEL: THREE DAYS OF TOTAL TECHNOLOGY IMMERSION
Sponsored by Motorola and Intel
With Technology Partners Digidesign, M-Audio, and Stanton
Plus Product Demos by Emagic, Native Instruments, Waves, Cakewalk, Propellerheads, Ableton, ArKaos DJ and more!
Presenting three days of FREE master classes, workshops and clinics on music production and performance for electronic and urban music producers, engineers, musicians and DJs during the Winter Music Conference.
Digidesign presents special guests Bad Boy Bill and The Crystal Method for demonstrations revealing how they use Pro Tools.
M-Audio features presentations by renowned artists BT, The Crystal Method and Deepsky.
Stanton has invited DJ Craze, DJ Faust, DJ Shortee, and DJ Jesse Saunders to demonstrate the Final Scratch system.
Attendance by day includes exlusive invitation to evening Sunset Sessions!
Four nights of poolside Sunset Sessions brought to you by BUZZ and Martini & Rossi Asti Sparkling Wine. Tuesday March 18 through Friday March 21, 6-10 pm. Check the “Sunset Sessions” tab above for details.
Tuesday 3/18: Progressive House
Wednesday 3/19: Electro
Thursday 3/20: Drum ‘n Bass
Friday 3/21: Turntablism
Pre-registered attendees are invited to attend private Sunset Session event launch on Tues 3/18. Learn more and register early at www.remixmag.com. Site updated daily. Check in and check it out.
Be sure to check out the Remix Technology Lounge at Ultra Fest Five.
TECHNOLOGY LOUNGE PARTNERS: Cakewalk, Edirol, MixMeister, Roland, Serato, Digidesign, M-Audio.
· Intro to Pro Tools 101 Training hands-on workshops offered at 12:00 / 2:00 / 4:00 daily in the Passion room, lower lobby. Register early, space is limited!
· Subject 51 concocts sound collages on the fly with Pro Tools, Reason, and Live at 12:30 / 2:30 / 4pm Wednesday, 2:30 / 4:00 Thursday, 12:30 / 2:30 / 4pm Friday. Location: Ballroom
· Experience the DiSK, Digidesign’s online resource for free samples, loops, and Pro Tools tips & Tutorials at 1:30 / 4:30 Wednesday, 3:00 Thursday, 1:30 / 4:30 Friday. Location: Ballroom
· Amalgamated Superstar’s Oliver Spencer demonstrates how to kick out your tracks by using Pro Tools LE and TDM systems at 3:00 Wednesday, 3:00 Friday. Location: Ballroom
· Cutting edge electronic music production with Ken Jordan & Scott Kirkland of The Crystal Method 11:30 Thursday. Location: Ballroom
· Bad Boy Bill’s Beat Building Catch DJ Bad Boy Bill as he illustrates Pro Tools’ role in developing his signature sound. 1:30 / 4:30 Thursday.
Featuring presentations by BT, The Crystal Method, and Deepsky.
M-Audio events from 2-6pm Daily. Schedule TBA.
Located in the Exhiliration and Emotion rooms, lower lobby.
· Hands-on Workstations: M-Audio’s expert staff shows you the ropes of Propellerhead Reason, Ableton Live, and Arkaos VJ. Experience them in real-time.
· Software Production Clinic: Learn why these innovative programs are the new industry standards in music production.
· Pro Sessions: Renowned artists BT, The Crystal Method and Deepsky show you how these tools are integral to reating their unique sounds.
Your laptop changed the way you live – and now these new tools can change the way you make music.
M-Audio’s solutions finally give you the freedom to make music whenever and wherever you choose. The lines have blurred between the stage, the studio, and anywhere else insipriation strikes. M-Audio products aren’t just about making music anymore – they’re about a revolution in creative lifestyle.
Spin the digital world with your turntable. Location: lower lobby Solution room.
· Native Instruments’ TRAKTOR2 Demos at 12:00/ 2:00 / 4:00 Wednesday, 1:00 / 3:00 / 5:00 Thursday, 12:00 / 2:00 / 4:00 Friday
· Stanton Final Scratch System with DJ Craze 1:00 Wednesday, 2:00 Thursday
· Native Instruments’ REAKTOR4 Demos at 2:30 Wednesday, 1:30 Thursday, 2:30 Friday
· Stanton Final Scratch System with DJ Faust and DJ Shortee 3:00 / 5:00 Wednesday, 12:00 Thursday
· Native Instruments’ KONTAKT Demos at 4:30 Tuesday, 2:30 Thursday, 4:30 Friday
Stanton Final Scratch System with DJ Jesse Saunders 4:00 Thursday, 1:00 / 3:00 / 5:00 Friday
Daily in-depth workshops featuring Logic Platinum 6.0, the EXS24MkII 24 Bit sampler, using Reason with Platinum 6.0 and using Side Chains with Platinum effects. Take advantage of one-on-one demos with an Emagic product specialist.
Special Emagic VIP guest appearances include; DJ Rap, BT, King Britt, Sal
Basile, DJ Skribble, Sam Ward, Vikter Duplaix, Dean Coleman and Jazzy Jeff
and more TBA.
ALSO in the BALLROOM and On Location:
WAVES – CAKEWALK – GUITAR CENTER – AUDIO ONE – FULL SAIL– URB –SAE
WMC BADGE HOLDERS WELCOME – REGISTER @ WWW.REMIXMAG.COM
Pretty cool mag too.