There is a rumor, I can’t say if it is true, that “it’s always sunny in Philadelphia.” Weird though it may seem, despite living in the Northeast for almost 28 years, I never, not once, visited Philadelphia. Oh sure, I took an Amtrak train through the city every now and then, but I didn’t get off. I even know people from just outside Philly that I would visit on a fairly regular basis. But, did I stop in Philadelphia? I did not. Never. Not once.
Had I but known that it’s always sunny in Philadelphia, you can bet that I certainly would have stopped. I’m a big sun kind of guy. I like my sun. The sun is my friend. Any place that it’s always sunny seems like a great place to me.
But do you know, can you even guess, what’s better than a place where it’s always sunny?
Why, t-shirts and posters given away for free from a show called It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia to you, our dear readers, of course. Now, the show It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia airs on FX, and the new season premieres September 13, at 10pm. That’s a really important thing to know. It doesn’t help you win a t-shirt and a poster, but it does help bring some funny into your life. Just below is a little promo video that shows you just a hint, a smidge, a smattering, if you will, of the funny.
Now that you’ve watched the funny (the full show premieres September 13 at 10pm), read the following rules very carefully and you could be one of three lucky winners to go home with a t-shirt and a poster! You can also just read the rules and enter now, but do remember that the funny starts its new season September 13 at 10pm.
- Entries must be mailed to [email protected] and include your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
- Entries must include the subject line It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Any entries that do not include the required subject line will be discarded without consideration.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entries must be received by September 30, 2007.
- Winners will be drawn on or after October 1, 2007.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail and in the comments section below.
- One winning entry per household.
- You must be a U.S. resident to enter.