HBO is launching a brand spanking new comedy series, Flight of the Conchords, and we here at BC Magazine are oh so happy to be able to participate!
Flight of the Conchords is, purportedly, a folk/pop/comedy duo composed of Bret McKenzie (The Black Seeds) and Jemaine Clement (The Humorbeasts). They bill themselves as “New Zealand’s fourth most popular folk-parody duo.” These swell young lads have moved from New Zealand to New York City’s Lower East Side in order to try and make it in the biz. Will they fail? Will they succeed? Watch Flight of the Conchords on HBO, premiering June 17 at 10:30 PM and find out.
But, before the show premieres, we’re going to get you into the spirit of things. With the help of Cornerstone Promotions, BC Magazine is going to be giving away three (3) HBO Flight of the Conchords prize packs! These bad boys include:
- 1 Robot stress reliever
- 1 DVD of the first episode
- 1 Poster
- 1 T-shirt
- 1 Postcard
I’ll admit, I don’t know what a “robot stress reliever” is, but I do know this: it’s robot-related AND it’s a stress reliever. What could possibly ever be more fun than that?
As for the nitty-gritty, the how-to, the who-what-where-when-and-sometimes-why (also known as “the rules”), we strongly encourage you to read and follow these instructions, as you will be ineligible should you go your own with this:
- Entries must be mailed to BCGiveaway@gmail.com and include your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
- Entries must include the subject line Flight of the Conchords. Any entries that do not include the required subject line will be discarded without consideration.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entries must be received by May 29, 2007.
- Winners will be drawn on or after May 30, 2007.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail and in the comments section below.
- One winning entry per household.
Check out the HBO website for the show, and below is a clip of the group’s HBO special: