Born to sing, Whitney Houston entered the world on August 9, 1963 and unfortunately passed away on February 11, 2011 at the age of 48. She was very talented and shared her love of music in all that she did. From film to music, she was a star along side of great people like Luther Vandross, CeCe Winans, Dionne Warwick, and many others.
Through all of her life struggles, she always continued to come out on top. Whether it was marriage struggles, parenting, or career, she always found a way to reach inside to find the “Greatest Love of All” so that she could succeed.
Some of her film and music career projects that span many years include such hits as:
- The BodyGuard (movie and music)
- Cinderella (move and music)
- The Preacher’s Wife (movie and music)
- Saving All My Love For You (music)
- The Star Spangled Banner (music)
- Greatest Love Of All (music)