1. Does bringing back two former cast members really count as two twists?
2. Does it even count as one?
3. Anyone else tired of challenges that involve boat races, shooting clay targets, obstacle courses and/or putting puzzles together?
4. Were they ever that interesting?
5. Was it misleading advertising to use a dangerous, threatening crocodile in this week's promo?
6. Especially when the croc was sighted, ignored and forgotten by the first ad break?
7. Bobby Jon and Blake's strategy-talk-while-peeing: gratuitous? or ground-breaking?
8. The teams get switched around: anyone else not care so much?
9. And have trouble remembering who the original teams were anyway?
10. Do Stephenie's eyebrows arch like that naturally?
11. How many episodes until Gary's "deny deny deny" strategy comes back to haunt him?
12. Will you still be watching then?
13. Anyone still holding out hope re the twins thing?
14. Doesn't Bobby Jon just look like he smells?
15. Judd's use of the word "male-tosterone": heat-induced confusion? or stupidity?
16. Judd's strategy: heat-induced confusion? or stupidity?
17. Remember when they used to make them eat bugs in challenges?
18. Ah, weren't those the good old days?
19. Anyone else just tuning in out of habit?
20. And actually contemplating leaving the house on Thursday nights?