Here are the latest reality TV casting calls for the week. Are you ready for your 15 minutes? Check out what we have on tap this week. Good luck!
NBC's America's Got Talent season five is currently planning a nationwide audition tour. For the last two seasons, this series has truly changed the lives of its previous contestants in ways they never dreamed of. Could it be your turn?
We are seeking people who believe that they have a special talent that can entertain America. It could be a hidden talent which they have yet to share or an established talent who is looking for their big break.
We want to meet singers, dancers, bands, marching bands, orchestras, choir groups, and step dance groups. Everyone who auditions must bring two of their biggest fans with them to cheer them on if they should be lucky enough to be passed to the next round.
What makes this show unique is that anything goes. No matter how zany or bizarre, not one person will be turned away. Whatever your talent may be... it could make you the next big star!
This talent show is open to any age to showcase the hottest performances across the country. Each week we will be featuring a colorful array of hopeful stars of tomorrow. This includes singers, dancers, comedians, contortionists, impressionists, jugglers, and magicians all vying for their chance to strut and perform on stage in front of a panel of celebrity judges in the hopes that they will be chosen the winner by the viewing audience.
We are currently casting a male host for a History Channel series. It's an adventure travel show where we'll be going to some of the most dangerous places on the planet. If you fit the bill of our mandate listed below, please send a link to some of your on-camera work (quality doesn't matter - even a quick youtube video showcasing your personality would be great), a headshot and a bio.
We are looking for:
- A middle America type tough guy - very Mike Rowe - with a huge charismatic and witty personality (can crack a joke without sacrificing manliness) — and not too "hosty"
- Aged 35-45, could picture him barbecuing outside or camping; an outdoorsy type of guy
- Not the right fit if he's an LA pretty boy or a fast-talking New Yorker — so the kind of guy that doesn't mind getting dirt under his fingernails and not the type that gets them buffed
- Attractive in a rugged way — no baby faces
- Must come across as believable that he has knowledge of the outdoors — men across America must accept him as some type of authority
- A guy with a regular job (firefighter, construction, former athlete, former military, etc.) works better for us than a professional actor. But he must be great on camera.