Here are the latest reality TV casting calls for the week. Are you ready for your 15 minutes? Check out what we have on tap this week. Good luck!
Now Casting: Food Network's New Kitchen Training Show Seeks Hopeless Cooks
Are you a hopeless cook? Or is someone you know totally incompetent in the kitchen? Food Network is looking for the most disastrous home cooks in the country to participate in a very different culinary competition show!
This is the opportunity of a lifetime — to work with the best chefs in the country and learn to cook like a professional. Seeking outgoing people with a genuine inability to cook, but a need and desire to improve!
- Do your kids beg to eat out, after you’ve worked hard to make a family meal?
- Has your husband/wife told you it was probably better if you ordered take out?
- At the big potluck dinner, are you always asked to “just bring the napkins?”
Nominate someone you know*:
- Is someone you know constantly offering you food that you have to turn down?
- If you know a mom who can’t scramble an egg, a colleague who can’t convince anyone to try their culinary creations, or a friend who tries but can’t seem to get it together in the kitchen, this is your chance to get them the help you BOTH need!
*Nominators: you must attend the interview with the person you nominate.
Now Casting: America's Next Top Model - WA, NM, NC
America's Next Top Model is conducting a nationwide search to find top contenders for the next season and make someone’s dream of a lifetime come true. Created by Tyra Banks, this exciting reality series gives everyday people across the nation the opportunity to compete for a grand prize that will include a modeling contract with one of the world’s top agencies.
If you’re a female between the ages of 18-27 and 5’7” or taller, and you think you have what it takes to make it in the high stress, high stakes world of modeling, attend one of the open casting calls!
Now Casting: Don't Forget the Lyrics
FOX's Don't Forget the Lyrics is casting for contestants to come on the show for this season's run. Specifically we are looking for characters — divorced couples that will compete together, cab drivers, veterans, current military personnel, police officers, etc.