Here it is Wednesday, and nothing “House” to discuss (sigh). And no new episodes until April 28 (double sigh). So... to compensate for the loss, I’ve assembled this (not-so-little) quiz. Are you a casual viewer or a fanatic: are you “Clueless” or do you have “The Right Stuff?” Take this quiz to find out, and then check your answers.
Part I: Name That Episode
1. Mention is made of Wilson’s brother.
2. House plays piano (name at least four).
3. House plays guitar (name three).
4. House gets a motorbike.
5. House and Wilson take a spin in House’s Corvette.
6. Cameron runs on a treadmill.
7. House discloses why he became a doctor.
8. House affects a (bad) upper-crust British accent.
9. House harms himself intentionally. (Name three episodes.)
10. Carmen Electra cameos.
11. House loses his department.
12. Chase’s dad dies.
13. We see a picture of Cameron’s dead husband.
14. We meet Foreman’s mother.
15. Wilson moves into House’s house.
16. House faces a judge (name three episodes).
17. House eats cotton candy.
18. House undergoes an MRI.
19. House plans a trip to the Galapagos Islands.
20. House diagnoses mass hysteria.
Part II: House and Music
Music is very important to Dr. House, and he has eclectic tastes. We often see House (and his alter-ego Hugh Laurie) playing or listening to it.
21. Name four instruments that House keeps in his apartment.
22. Name two episodes in which we’ve heard House sing.
23. What type of instrument did John Henry Giles give House as a gift?
24. Name the classical piano piece that House plays on the piano at the end of "Skin Deep".
25. Name the Oscar Peterson piece House plays at the end of "All In".
26. Name the piano piece played by House in "House vs. God".
27. What are two musical pieces House has on his iPod?
28. What’s the first episode in which House played a musical instrument?
29. What brand guitar did house acquire in "Human Error"?
30. What’s the name of the song House played with Dave Matthews in "Half-Wit"?