Looking to dress up your home for the holidays with a free holiday makeover? Live within an hour of Philadelphia? Have a great personality? Interested in being on Home and Garden Television?
If you want part of your home given a holiday makeover by a professional interior designer on HGTV, they will be filming their annual Holiday Special in the Philadelphia area at the beginning of October and you could be on it!
We will be providing a holiday makeover for the following spaces:
- A kitchen
- A guest bedroom
- A living room
- A front and back yard, both in the same home
Plus: One lucky participant will even learn how to decorate for and throw a large party for their friends and family!
If you think you’ve got a big room and bigger personality which will make the cut, please send photos of yourself and the potential spaces, along with the following information:
- First and last names of you and your spouse
- Names and ages of children
- Phone Number (including area code)
- Home address (city, state and ZIP)
- Are you available for a few week days during the last week in September or first week in October? We would need to film in your home for a day or more with you present.
- Size of rooms you’d like considered (eg kitchen 16’ X 12’, guest bedroom 15' X 15', etc)
- Why does your room/yard need a makeover?
- Why would you and your family make good participants on the show?
Again, if possible please attach photos of yourself and your family along with the rooms or the yard you would like to have considered!
Do you have friends or neighbors who you think would be perfect on the show as well? Please refer them to our listing or include their contact info in your application.
Thanks for your application!
For more information or to apply to this Reality TV Casting Call please visit the Reality Wanted website.