You can think of the Looney Tunes Spotlight Collection 6 DVD set as a cross-section of Looney Tunes cartoons and a Warner Bros. animation sampler platter. Though the DVD cover states there are 30 "cartoon classics" in this two-disc set, there are actually 38 total cartoons encased within, though labeling all of them as "classics" is a real stretch.
As a "cross-section" of Looney Tunes, this set offers up cartoons ranging in time from 1935 (A Cartoonist's Nightmare) through 1968 (Norman Normal). The bulk of the shorts are from the 1940s and '50s and cover topics from wartime America, capitalist propaganda, and the baby boom to just plain ol' Looney Tunes wackiness.
The "sampler platter" idea is evident in the fact that these discs contain a light sprinkling of all the characters the Warner Bros. cartoons are known for (make that "almost all," as you'll find no trace of classic characters like Yosemite Sam, Marvin the Martian, or the Tasmanian Devil on this set).
The first disc is titled "Cartoon Superstars" and features a few cartoons starring Bugs Bunny and Foghorn Leghorn, a handful of cartoons from Sylvester the Cat, Elmer Fudd and Daffy Duck, and one cartoon each featuring the Road Runner and Pepé Le Pew. The second disc is called "One-Hit Wonders" and star none of the classic Looney Tunes characters, but offers up some unique and far lesser seen content.
Since it's hard to tell just from the box what cartoons specifically the set contains, I'll give you the full listing here:
Disc One - Cartoon Superstars:
1. Baby Buggy Bunny - Bugs Bunny takes in a baby, not realizing he's really a bank robber in disguise.
2. Broom-stick Bunny - Bugs Bunny tangles with a witch on Halloween night.
3. To Duck... or Not to Duck - Daffy Duck faces off against Elmer Fudd in the boxing ring.
4. Birth of a Notion - Daffy Duck runs afoul of a Peter Lorre caricature scientist when he tries hiding out in the scientist's house instead of flying south for the winter.
5. Crowing Pains - Sylvester and Foghorn Leghorn appear in this Henry Hawk cartoon, pitting the tiny chicken hawk against one another.
6. Raw! Raw! Rooster - Foghorn Leghorn's old college buddy shows up and cramps his style.
7. My Favorite Duck - Daffy Duck tries to ruin Porky Pig's camping trip. This is one of many Looney Tunes cartoons in which one character is just a complete a-hole to another for no apparent reason. You gotta love it.