- X Marks the Spot Viewing Mode. This gives you periodic pop-ups that take you to featurettes about the production. They can also be watched from the Extras menu.
- Cerebro: Mutant Tracker. This interactive bit lets you navigate through Cerebro and see bits about the various mutants through all of the films.
- Children of the Atom. This documentary is broken into seven pieces totaling over an hour. It covers the differences between comics and movies, the mutant choices, various stages of the production, and possibility of sequels. This is quite good.
- Deleted Scenes. Thirteen cut bits have made their way to the disk. Always nice to see what didn't make it.
- Isolated Score. Haven't seen one of these in awhile. It is a nice inclusion, the score really is quite good.
Bottomline. This is a really good movie with strong characters, good performances, and a nice cross of fun superhero movie and intelligent filmmaking. I have found that it does work well with multiple viewings. I hope to see sequels to this in the not too distant future.