- Commentary. The track features members of the cast and crew, including Linnea Quigley (Trash), Beverly Randolph (Tina), Brian Peck (Scuzz), and Allan Troutman (Tarman). It is a good track as the group reminisce on their casting and the filming with plenty of entertaining anecdotes. Part way through there is also a zombie attack in the commentary booth.
- Commentary. A second track features Dan O'Bannon and production designer William Stout. This track is good, but a bit drier in tone.
- Return of the Living Dead: The Dead Have Risen. A retrospective on the making of the film, featuring interviews with the cast and crew. (20 minutes)
- The Decade of Darkness. This takes a look at the 1980's era of horror films and includes interviews with historians and directors including Stuart Gordon, Joe Dante, John Landis, and even Elvira! This is more than just Return of the Living Dead. (23 minutes)
- Designing the Dead. This featurette takes a look at the creation of the film. (13.5 minutes)
- Zombie Subtitles. There are two zombie tracks. One of them spells out the grunts and such while the other tells us what they are thinking. Nothing special.
- Trailers. There are a couple of versions of the trailer, including the bloody version and the even bloodier version. It is always nice to have these on the DVDs.
- DVD. That's right, there is also a DVD version of the film included.
Bottomline. This is a good movie, a really fun movie. Don't listen to the naysayers. It has laughs, scares, blood, and nudity. What else can you ask for?