The soundtrack is presented with a DTS-HD Master 5.1 track. It is a good track that makes nice balanced use of surrounds, particularly with the use of songs. They are not overly active as this is relatively quiet movie with a heavy focus on the dialogue. Still, it is a solid track and nothing to be disappointed with.
Extras: There are a few extras included.
- Commentary with Writer/Director Leon Ford, Producer Nicole O'Donohue and Actor Patrick Brammall. The track is pretty good as they talk about the origin of the story, the shoot, and other aspects of production.
- Behind the Scenes. This is a short look at the film filled with a lot of clips from the film.
- Anatomy of a Scene. A look at three scenes with storyboards and actual shots from the film.
- Deleted Scenes. About seven minutes worth of cut bits.
- Appear Calm: Diary of a First Time Director. A look inside the mind and stresses of a man doing something for the first time.
- Rain Stops Play. An interview on set during the rain.
- Patrick's Set Tour. A look around the set, duh!
- Music Video by The Shadow Bureau.
The Bottom Line: Good not great is the best way to describe this film. It is sweet and avoids cynicism. It gives us some interesting characters who have chosen to take the world on their terms.