Do you ever feel like someone needs to intervene in your life? I certainly do – not to help fix me, but to help fix others (if you're on that list, you know exactly who you are). That's right, I often feel like I need an "extreme interventionist" working on my behalf.
Man, if only I could sit down and call Benjamin Bratt's William Banks... you know, the lead guy on The Cleaner. He's just the kind of person I need, not for me, but for those who know who they are (I don't name names). It's not the sort of thing, exactly, that Banks does, but it is kind of close. Banks actually helps people with problems far more serious than mine on the A&E show, which, not so coincidentally returns for season two on June 23 at 10pm. No, Banks wouldn't help me, I don't have the sort of hardcore problems he helps people with, but that doesn't mean I can't wish, right?
To help Bratt and A&E celebrate the return of the show, we've got a little contest going on. Two (2!) lucky winners will each receive a prize pack consisting of:
- A&E t-shirt
- A hat
- A pen
- DVD copy of The Cleaner Season One
- The Cleaner Moleskine journal
- A candle set
- An eco-friendly shopping bag set
Of course you'll need to enter in order to have a chance at winning. As for our rules and regulations (these plus the ones on the entry page):
- Fill out the entry form.
- Entries must be received by July 21, 2009.
- The winners will be drawn on or after July 22, 2009.
- The winners will be notified by e-mail and in the comments section below.
- You must be a U.S. resident to enter and over the age of 18.
Visit the show's official site for more information and to view exclusive content.