Here are Thursday's events prior to the live show from that Big Brother House of Unexpecting Evictions:
- All of them, I say ALL of them, slept past 11 AM their time this morning.
- BB used classical music to awaken them and it just didn't work as well as metal rock.
- The music played throughout the house partially to mask the trial by staff of the upcoming comp out in the backyard. They normally test these things. And, as we know, sometimes things still go awry. But tonight's show doesn't have a moment to waste, I would think.
- George fluttered around to the music as he cleaned house.
- Erika told Mike she didn't sleep well. [She was up for more than an hour smoking alone in the back yard.]
- We had a lot of blocked feeds on and off through the daytime. Often, if they give HG instructions on the comp for the live show, we'll get blocked.
- George packed.
- Mike's ear is still giving him problems. Now he says it's wax build-up or blocked somehow.
- No real game talk going on at all. They don't seem to have any clue that they're heading to a double eviction. They're primping and some were working out between feeds blockages.
The Live Show - Big Brother Fast Forward
What a whirlwind night, eh? On the show, Chicken George was added to Janelle and Erika as an honorary member of Chill Town. Then Mike spoiled it all in a Diary Room confessional where he said ALL of the honorary CT members would leave. Ah, but we knew that's the Woogie plan. As an aside, you folks all remember how they got the name Chill Town, right? It's because the bedroom they were in during Season 2 was so cold. It's not because they were cool. Will might be, but Mike only thinks he is.
The show didn't waste much time and Julie got right to business by telling the houseguests they can expect the unexpected. Poor George was dressed as a flower (from the food comp) not knowing that it was going to be a very active night. Bang! It's Big Brother Fast Forward! To the votes - zap, zap, Danielle out by a vote of three to zero.
Danielle took it well and expected it. She told them to play hard and that her vote would go to the best player of the game. She brought her Bible out with her, leaving Janelle void of her reading material. She talked a bit longer with Julie to give the houseguests a few minutes to prepare to jump into HOH comp mode (and for George to deflower). When Julie told her another houseguest would leave tonight, Danielle said if she had her choice, Erika would be the second eviction. for the most part, the goodbye messages were very nice. Erika cried through hers. Danielle didn't buy the tears.