Here are the events from the evening in that Big Brother House of Dismal Danielle:
- Danielle once again asked Will and Mike Boogie if she had their votes. They told her yes. [Yeah, their votes to leave!]
- Will said James shouldn't have been in All Stars because all he did was bite his fingernails and worry about the pool. [James has the worst nailbiting habit I've ever seen. He was always biting and picking at his nails. I'd be scared to see what they look like close up.]
- Janelle told Will he was just jealous of S6 Players because they were so popular.
- The houseguests kept mentioning producers of the show by name, so we got flame/clouds with loud bad theme music each time.
- Janelle asked Will what he says in the Diary Room about her. He told her only good things. [Only good things? Sure!]
- In case he hadn't heard her tell it a dozen times already, Danielle told Chicken George that Erika didn't want to be in the finals with her because she couldn't beat her.
- Lots of talk about bad oysters, previous seasons, other shows, wrap parties, Miami bars and restaurants, but little strategy talk.
- Erika took a bath in the HOH bathroom. Alone.
No alcohol this evening; no drunken rampages. Although Danielle seems to be holding out some hope she'll stay, I don't think she trusts Woogie at all, rightfully so. Most of the HG lounged around on the trampoline, including Danielle. Erika kept pretty much to herself.