It's not a happy house.
It just isn't.
But, it is what it is.
Here are the events from the overnight hours in that Big Brother House of Harried and Hapless Hamsters:
- Janelle and Kaysar continued their exercise program, walking the yard at a quick pace. James joined them, then claimed it was boring and annoyed him. [Editor's note: Does anything NOT annoy James?]
- Janelle said she never used flirting as a strategy. Kaysar wasn't as sure about that as she was. He thinks she really likes Will.
- James told Danielle Mike/Will think she has something going on with Marcellas because she won't put him on the block.
- James also told Danielle part of the reason he put James on the block was to protect her. [Editor's note: Deserves the eyeroll!]
- Danielle said if Kaysar had worked with her the past few weeks, he wouldn't be going home. "He didn't give me any other option."
- James told Danielle Chill Town and S6 have joined forces and are going to go after the floaters.
- The camera-person had fun zooming in on keywords on the wall as James talked to Kaysar – "Fraud" and "failure" as well as "leads astray" were zoomed on.
- Kaysar says he'll be evicted on his birthday.
- Will got yelled at by BB for shaking the railing on the balcony by the HOH room.
- Mike Boogie used Howie's Jack Shack. [Editor's note: Eww.]
- Kaysar and Janelle think people are mistreating them and wonder why because "we were nice to people when we had power."
- Kaysar and Janelle think Erika is playing up to Mike Boogie to get what she wants. [Editor's note: They're probably right. Erika knows what she's doing.]
- Kaysar said he won't campaign to stay. He's very sad and feels he's being backdoored.
- Erika told Marcellas she really likes Kaysar and it's breaking her heart he's going. [Editor's note: Well, vote James out instead!]
- Marcellas told her to love him (Kaysar) from afar.
- Marcellas told Danielle and Erika he thinks Janelle is the worst player in Big Brother history. [Editor's note: He didn't say that when he was infatuated with her!]
A few are still rustling as I post this, but they're in for some sleep.