Having never really attempted anything like this before, I was not quite sure what to do. So, I went back and poured over my story and figured out just where everything was going to happen, slapped it out on the computer, and below is where you will see the results of those excursions.
1. Opens in a bar. Mike is sitting at the bar in a corner by himself. He is staring down at his drink and looks depressed. The bar is full but flows around Mike but not near him.
2. The bartender approaches Mike. A conversation is seen taking place. We don’t hear anything at first. The conversation slowly becomes audible. There is one strange thing about the bartender, his mannerisms. He cocks his head often and his eyes are wide and blank.
3. Gina enters the bar, she approaches the bar and gets a beer from the bartender. She looks up and sees Mike at the other end of the bar. She smiles slightly before walking away. Mike watches her go, though barely lifts his head.
4. The odd-acting bartender returns to Mike and the talk continues. The conversation turns to Gina. The bartender gets a strange look on his face and walks away.
5. Gina returns to the bar and sits at a stool at about the middle of the bar. Mike still looks depressed. Gina sits there staring at Mike. Mike doesn’t notice. He suddenly looks up and looks directly at Gina. They stare at each other, the look on their faces is one of complete amazement.
6. The scene shifts to blackness. As it does Mike turns a surprised look to the bartender, who just gives him an evil-looking smile.
7. A light comes up on Mike. He is standing alone in the center of the light. He is surrounded by black. He looks bewildered and hurt.
8. All you see is white, Gina walks into view from the left. She wanders around. She looks happy and calm.