There are a plethora of questions that fans of the hit Fox TV series 24 ask themselves each week. Usually it's something about the plot like "Why didn't Jack kill Henderson (we can add Saunders, Mandy, Marwan, etc. as we please) when he had the chance?"
Or it could be about the details: "Why didn't Jack copy the tape when he had it?" These kinds of questions have been asked for the last five seasons and are part of what make 24 fans so committed to watching the show. Unfortunately, sometimes we get hit with only more questions.
So, now it's your turn to answer a few questions, 24 fans. I'd like to see how other people feel about these things. Everything is based on your own opinion making this a very subjective little survey.
1. What was your favorite season? Why?
2. How should this season end? Are you happy with the way other seasons have ended?
3. Which villain was your favorite? Why?
4. Should Jack get to kill the big bad guy at the end of the season?
*Remember, Jack has only killed one major villain: Victor Drazen in Season 1. All others have died by someone else's hand except Marwan, who jumps to his death in Season 4.
5. Will Jack die at the end of this season (or be handed over to the Chinese government)?
Everyone keeps asking these questions (even though Kiefer has signed a three-year deal to keep playing Jack), so I am asking too.
There it is: a brief set of questions. I'd like to see what other people think and will share my own opinions in the comments.
Klaatu Barada Nikto!