(10) Keeping her properly attired could be all the stimulus our economy needs to avoid a deep and lengthy recession.
(9) If McCain and Palin are elected, I will have to laugh to keep from crying. And there will be frequent, perhaps daily, reasons to do the same during their administration. Laughter is the best medicine and I want to stay healthy. (When McCain is done with health care reform, I won’t be able to afford getting sick.)
(8) What doesn’t kill me, makes me stronger. I feel pretty strong having survived Bush-Cheney. A term or two of Palin and McPain and I’ll be ready for the Iron-Man Competition.
(7) Her skills in shooting wolves from helicopters makes her the most likely candidate to nail Bin Laden. I only hope she’ll resist the urge to skin and cube him. That could inflame Muslim sentiment against us and provide the terrorists with additional recruits.
(6) Assuming that she gets a term or two of her own after McCain leaves office, we will be well on our way to achieving Mac’s goal of staying in Iraq for a hundred years.
(5) By staying in Iraq, sending more troops to Afghanistan, and taking on Iran and perhaps North Korea, we can hasten the collapse of our military and the end of our status as a superpower. Then, if Paul Kennedy puts out a new edition of his book The Rise and Fall of the Great Powers, we’ll get a chapter all about us.
(4) Bush has let us down by failing to bring on Armageddon, and thus the Rapture. Bible Spice could get us there. (Of course, Bush still has nearly three more months to get the job done.)
(3) The Democrats love to “tax and spend.” The Republicans know that voters don’t want to pay taxes. “Borrow and spend” is a lot more fun. Sure, our children and grandchildren will get stuck with the bill, but we sacrificed to raise them. The least they can do in return is cover the bills for a few more years of us living beyond our means.
(2) Bush’s smug, irritating personality has kept me from watching the news for eight years. Palin’s smug, irritating personality will keep that ball rolling. Although I might be tempted to watch with the sound off because –
The number one reason I am voting for Sarah Palin is –
Although she’s not as hot as Paris Hilton, she is hot! And realistically, as a write-in candidate, Paris is a long-shot to win this year. Although the effectiveness of her video Paris for President could make this a very tight race.Powered by Sidelines