- – Aircraft capable of lifting an entire army brigade from "fort to fight"
in order to eliminate the need for bases outside the United States.
- – Mechanical and chemical ways to process military waste into fuel [and to] harvest the electrical energy behind the motion of ocean
- – Tiny bullets and grenades that are capable of steering themselves in flight to hit the hardest and farthest targets.
- – Jam-proof communications satellites.
- – Robots that could repair, upgrade and refuel other satellites.
- – Pulsing neutron stars as location-tracking devices.
The $408 billion bill passed 398-19, in a refreshingly bi-partisan display of our country’s commitment to staying in shape.
Don’t you love the smell of neutron stars in the morning?
Cross-posted at Suitably Flip.Powered by Sidelines