The Break-Up opens June 2 and stars Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn. After Brooke (Aniston) breaks up with her boyfriend Gary (Vaughn), neither one of them wants to move out of their condo. Are their antics supposed to force the other to move out, or to help save their relationship?
Still not sure what The Break-Up is? Then you should check out the trailer. While you’re at it, venture on over to the National Break-Up Day website and see a checklist of how to break up, read break up stories, take a compatibility test and more.
To celebrate the opening of The Break-Up, Blogcritics is glad to host a giveaway! It is open to US residents 13 and older (minors must get approval from parents). All you have to do is send in an email to BCGIVEAWAY@GMAIL.COM with the subject The Break-Up. The body of your email should contain the answers to the following questions. The winner will be contacted by email and asked to supply a shipping address so that the prize can be delivered. The winner will be selected at random on June 9, 2006.
Are you ready to break up?
1. What movie with some really big bad guys also had Vince Vaughn in the cast?
2. Jennifer Aniston lived in New York when she was growing up, but where had she lived previously?
4. Vince Vaughn is said to be Hollywood’s closest human approximation to which vehicle?
5. What was Jennifer Aniston’s birth name?
6. When Jennifer Aniston was 11, she had one of her paintings displayed in which museum?
7. Which of these movies doesn’t have both Vince Vaughn and Ben Stiller in it: Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story, Anchorman, Starsky & Hutch, Made, or Zoolander?
8. Which Apprentice contestant hailed from Chicago? Powered by Sidelines