¼ cup honey
1 Tbsp lime juice
½ cup shredded coconut
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Line the bottom of a bread pan with parchment paper and grease the sides. Combine the peanut flour, baking soda, and salt, and coconut into a large bowl. Mix thoroughly.
2. In a separate bowl mash banana and mix in butter, vanilla, yogurt, vinegar, and lime juice. Blend for about two minutes.
3. Slowly add in the almond flour mixture while blending at a low speed. Blend for about a minute until everything is combined, but be careful not to over-mix.
4. Bake for sixty to seventy minutes until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean. Allow to cool for 15 to 20 minutes before adding the topping.
5. Prepare the topping while the bread is cooling. Stir all the ingredients together and allow to sit for about 20 minutes. When the bread is ready, spread topping over the top. Place under a broiler for 2 ½ to 3 minutes to brown the coconut. Keep a close eye on it because the coconut can burn easily.
6. Allow the bread to cool for another 15 – 20 minutes before removing from pan.