You’ve seen them on the train and on the bus. You’se seen them scratching their heads and scribbling numbers onto the newspaper. No, it’s not a bunch of crazed math geeks, it’s people addicted to Sudoku. Sudoku is a game created in Japan that has become a worldwide phenomenon. Many newspapers around the world have featured Sudoku puzzles, and Sudoku books continue to top bestseller lists. Well Ubisoft has just announced a new game for the PSP entitled Go! Sudoku. Go! Sudoku contains 1,000 puzzles in four single-player difficulty levels, along with many multiplayer modes. With customizable backgrounds and a hip soundtrack, Go! Sudoku puts the popular game right in your hands on the PSP. And maybe with it being on the PSP I’ll be able to finally figure out just how to really play it, because I haven’t solved a puzzle yet.
Go! Sudoku features include:
- Multiple game modes – Take to your commute with four main game modes at hand, including three multiplayer modes (Pass mode, Versus mode and Battle mode) and one single-player mode (Solo mode).
- Games – 1,000 mind-boggling puzzles will keep users entertained for ages, while up to 200 additional puzzles will be available for download.
- Beginners welcome! – For those unfamiliar with Sudoku, don’t fret. Go! Sudoku comes equipped with both Training and Tutorial modes that teach beginners the basics of how to complete Sudoku puzzles of all difficulty levels.
- Picture perfect – Customizable game screen backgrounds allow the display of personal photos, providing the user with a sense of individuality.
- Record keeping – Comprehensive Best Time tables for all 1,000 puzzles, with the option to merge records via the internet with other Go! Sudoku players.
- HELP! – An innovative help system permits up to five errors per puzzle without punishment, an added luxury whether you are a Sudoku master or a novice.
Until then keep it Greasy.