This salad is a creation of my own. I make salads quite often because I just love them! In fact, I could eat salad every day twice a day (no thank you for breakfast!) and be happy for the rest of my life. To get the most flavor out of this recipe, use fresh ingredients and serve immediately.
Makes approximately 2 servings
Strawberry Spinach Salad with Feta
- 3 cups fresh torn spinach or baby spinach
- 1 cup cleaned and sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup walnut pieces
- 1/4 cup green onion (about 1 green onion)
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- light balsamic vinaigrette (I like Kraft Light Balsamic Vinaigrette with Extra Virgin Olive Oil.)
- Toss spinach with sliced strawberries, walnuts, green onions.
- Toss with your favorite light balsamic vinaigrette.
- Sprinkle feta cheese over the top of salad.
- Serve immediately.