128. Ping.fm — Hey, I have a thought! And I want to spread it to as many social networking sites as possible!
125. Announcing follower milestones — Congratulations! Most of those people aren't paying attention to you anyway.
117. Three iterations of a re-tweet — We probably already know about it or have refused to give a shit.
108. Announcing that you're switching Twitter applications — Says so right there on the bottom of your status, chief.
93. @aplusk reaching a million followers. — Hey, um, good for him.
92. The fact that Ashton Kutcher's screenname is "aplusk" — He could have probably had "ashton," but he went cryptic. This way, his screenname sounds like a Russian hamlet.
88. #followfriday — Oh, look, me! Things are going to start happening to me now.
79. The word "tweet" — Annoying at first, but everyone seems to be warming up to it.
74. localtweeps — Now you can find people using Twitter in your very own zip code! Oh ... oh, god. Human contact? That is quite scary. I think I'll pass for now.
57. Celebrities — I'm very torn on this. While I'm not a fan of people signing up just to follow Oprah and Britney, hopefully people are intelligent enough to see that, once they're on there, it's a far more useful device than to see what Martha Stewart feeds her dog. So for the celebrities to at least introduce the service to them —
48. PR people who use Twitter correctly
35. @Nick_Nolte — Hilarious. Follow "him." —
24. Username availability — Which might be why AOL Instant Messenger is dying