The rest of the lettered dots control what changes will happen within that circle. They are, based on the first letter, brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, red, green, blue, and warmth. What is nice about the way that this works is areas can overlap, and you can counteract effects with multiple control points. By adding multiple control points you can have pinpoint control over what you want changed and what you want to remain the same.
• Global Adjustments now gives the ability for you to apply the same adjustments on the control points to the entire image. This lets you create a style or look throughout the image and then modify the effect on individual objects or areas with other control points.
• Structure Enhancement slider enables fine control over texture and details in an image. This slider can be used to increase the details of objects or make them smooth by reducing the effect of texture. This can happen both globally or locally.
• Shadow Adjustment Enhancement slider gives you better control to make more natural results when brightening shadows. Whether used globally or locally, this slider can provide more control over improving color and light within an image.
• Levels and Curves are now available directly within the Viveza interface. By applying levels and curves directly within the interface you get more control over the tonality and contrast of the entire image while still having the ability to use control points.
• Undo lets you undo and redo within the interface of the plug-in. This makes it possible to recover unwanted changes that you make within the interface.
• Improved Interface Controls includes easier interaction. When you click on a control, the control points can be nudged with the arrow keys and sliders can be increased using the left and right keys providing you more precise control over placement.