• MultiDock that lets you doc and instantly access any number of SONAR’s views into one combined area. The MultiDock is an integral part of the Skylight interface that allows you to dock and easily access any of SONAR’s views all in one place. It lets you make the most of your workspace whether you’re using a single, high-resolution display or a multiple monitor setup.
• Browser has been completely redesigned and gives you the ability to organize all content in one, easily managed place with full drag and drop functionality. It is fully resizable and collapsible and with user-definable preset locations, finding what you’re looking for has never been faster or easier.
• Screensets remember every window position, size, and state. You can access Screensets directly from the Control Bar or via your keyboard. SONAR comes with Screensets ready-to-go for just about any production scenario. Create your own Screensets for tracking, mixing, jamming, or experimenting. Recall everything - exactly the way you left it.
• Smart Tools have been built so that now most functions can now be done with a single tool that switches automatically based on context. This dramatically reduces the need for switching tools during the editing and mixing stages. Further reducing the need to manually switch tools, all of SONAR X1’s tools work across all for SONAR’s edit views. So whether you are working on arranging in the Track View or editing MIDI
data in the Piano Roll View, the same tool will work smoothly and consistently with no interruption to your creative flow.
• ProChannel is available exclusively in SONAR X1 Producer, the ProChannel expands SONAR’s already impressive console with big, pro-studio sound built right into every channel strip.
• Effects Chains gives you the ability to save and load audio effect plug-in chain presets called FX Chains. An FX Chain can be nested within effects bins, renamed, moved between tracks, buses and clip effects bins or saved to disk as FX Chain presets.