When I first covered Poser 7 I found it to be a really high quality program that could create fairly realistic human representations and produce high quality animation. That version was released in 2007. Fast forward to the Poser Pro 2010 version, and the quality of rendering has really improved dramatically as has the depth of features and this keeps Poser one of the best programs that are able to generate the human figure in a realistic form.
Poser Pro 2010 is the latest version of Smith Micro's 3D figure design and animation solution for creating, and animating human, and animal figures. It is also capable of customizing figures and scenes by mapping facial photos to create realistic 3D portraits. It can create both stills, and animations, create output movies, and images for use in Web, print, and video projects. You can even export your renderings for use in other applications such as Adobe Photoshop for artistic expression.
What is required to Run Poser Pro 2010?
• XP or Vista
• 1.3 GHz Pentium class processor (1.65 GHz or faster recommended)
• 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
• OS X 10.4 (Spotlight not fully supported) ,10.5 or 10.6 (10.5 or 10.6 required for 64-bit)
• 1.25 GHz G4 processor (Intel Core Duo recommended)
• OpenGL enabled graphics card
• 24-bit color display 1024x768 resolution
• 2 GB Free hard disk space (4 GB recommended)
• DVD-ROM for physical product
• Adobe Flash Player 9 or later
• Internet connection for Content Paradise