What's new in Portrait Professional 10?
• Greatly improved face enhancing functionality has been added due to additional training in human beauty within Portrait Professional's algorithms. There is also an improved learning algorithm so now it is far better at adding attractiveness to different face types.
• New ClearSkin2 defect elimination and skin regeneration technology is the latest generation of the ClearSkin Skin enhancing technology. As opposed to other skin enhancing software, Portrait Professional incorporates a unique skin defect "find and destroy" function, and it uses a real skin texture to create a far more realistic result and incorporates different textures for different types and ages of skin.
• More and better face shaping and slimming controls gives the user better control over the results with additional and more intelligent sliders. Also there are new sliders to control all aspects of the nose, better eye controls, face shape controls and an "Exaggerate" slider to achieve more dramatic results when it is needed.
• The brushes have been significantly improved as have the "edge finding" skin and hair selection brushes, which automatically find the edges of the skin and hair. This means that accuracy is not required and brushing is very fast and easy.
• Child Mode makes it easy to make appropriate changes to children. Portrait Professional 10 has been trained to understand the enhancements that work with children, and will apply them automatically.
• Enhance Skin Only Mode for when the user does not want to make any changes to the shape of the face being improved.
• Better presets enhancements that can radically speed the face enhancing process, which are designed to make it even easier and faster to make anyone look great in a photo.
• New User Interface is designed to make workflow as streamlined as possible.
What's new in Portrait Professional Studio 10?
• There is now much improved plug-in support for PhotoShop , Lightroom and Aperture so now Studio 10 works both as stand-alone on Mac and PC, and as a Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom plug-in on both Mac and PC, and now also as a Mac Aperture plug-in. The plug-in installation process has also been greatly simplified making it now very easy to incorporate Portrait Professional into any particular workflow.