So what kind of features come with Noiseware Pro?
• Increased Performance now shows and additional 25% performance increase for a single core processor and as much as 200% increase for dual processor support.
• Advanced filter controls sets provide wide range of fine-tuning depending on specific image requirements. The available controls include frequency, color and tonal range adjustment and noise reduction parameters as well as dedicated controls for luminance and color noise filtering. By varying these parameters you can fine-tune your custom filter configuration for optimal results.
• DetailGuard provides greater control over filtering process to safeguard image details from excessive alteration. Additionally, it includes an advanced detail color protection to retain the color fidelity of the image.
• Manual Profiling can also be employed to provides mechanism for manual noise profiling which allows fine-tuning the input to the profiling engine by specifying custom image regions to be analyzed. A sample region can span across different tonal, color or detail intensive areas of the image. Noiseware will automatically allocate the respective noise indicators across the results derived from all sampling regions.
• IntelliProfile is a built-in expert system that supports the operation of Noiseware’s core noise suppression engine. It employs powerful Artificial Intelligence methods to analyze and recognize noise patterns and to enable effective noise detection. It also employs the results of its analysis and the EXIF data to build a knowledge repository that matures as more images are being processed. Noiseware learns to perfect its processing capabilities by fine-tuning the treatment variables such as the noise levels based on its knowledge repository.
• Interface Features have been improved to include split-screen preview, enhanced zooming, and enhanced bracketing. All of this provides for an easy to work with user experience.
• Other improvements include coarse color noise and color banding treatment, and improved transparency layer support. Noiseware also fully supports Photoshop LAB mode and works directly on LAB channels to provide more accurate noise reduction while ensuring color, luminance, and contrast preservation.