The Adobe eLearning Suite is an end-to-end eLearning content creation solution for generating rapid, traditional, and mobile multimedia development. Unlike the Adobe Creative Suite, the eLearning Suite Suite is geared for instructional designers and training professionals who need to create who need to create rich learning content. The suite contains five products; Captivate 4, Flash CS4, Photoshop CS4 Extended, Dreamweaver CS4 with CourseBuilder Extentions, SoundBooth CS4, Device Central, Presenter 7 and Acrobat Pro. Please note that most of these products have been reviewed in other suites and I have provided the links above. Here I will be high lighting the Suite itself and Presenter 7.
The Adobe eLearning Suite is meant to be a development platform for instructional designer, developers, and other learning specialists to author rich learning content. The goal of this suite is to make it easy to create digital content that empowers teachers to create great content and inspires students to develop a passion for learning. The benefits are that it contains a complete eLearning toolbox with extended functionality, easy mobile authoring, with world class media editing capabilities.
What do you need to run Adobe eLearning Suite?
• 2.0GHz or faster processor
• Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 2 (Service Pack 3 recommended) or Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1 (certified for 32-bit editions)
• 1 GB of RAM
• 7.5GB of available hard disk space
• DVD-ROM drive
• Some features in Adobe Bridge rely on a Microsoft DirectX 9–capable graphics card with at least 64MB of VRAM
• Some GPU-accelerated features in Adobe Photoshop® Extended require graphics support for Shader Model 3.0 and OpenGL 2.0
• QuickTime 7.4.5 software required to use QuickTime features
• Shader Model 3.0
• Microsoft Office 2003 required for Adobe Presenter
• 1,024x768 display (1,280x800 recommended) with 16-bit or greater video card
• Broadband Internet connection required for online services
So what do you get with the Adobe eLearning Suite?
ELearning Toolbox gives you everything that you need for rapidly creating eLearning system, courseware authoring, simulation, and media editing all in one convenient suite. The Adobe eLearning Suite gives you all of the products you need to create engaging learning experiences with interactivity, video, audio, and powerful visuals.
Extended functionality is already built into the products that you will be using to create your eLearning program. These include a SCROM packager, CourseBuilder for Adobe Dreamweaver, Learning Interactions for Adobe Flash, as well as tight integration with Adobe Device Central CS4 and Adobe Bridge CS4.