Writers! Here are ten titles that would sell your chick lit books like rubber balloons on prom nights!
I have the copyright for all these titles (see the footer of my webpage, if you are in doubt, or contact your lawyer or mine).
If you are interested in using any or all of them, I shall sell it to you with a discount. Contact me soon, before they are sold out to the hardest, er, highest bidder (in US dollars).
And sorry, you need to write the story yourself. As such, I sell only titles.
Now for the titles:
1) Cotton Candy, Rotten Panty
2) How Beer Beta Got Fizzed Got Mild and Got a Dyke
3) Snooty Couple Invite Trouble
4) How Ms Windows Got Glazed Got Riled and Got a Hike
5) Newage Cleavage
6) How Ms Widows Got Boozed Got Nailed and Got a Hike
7) My Sex, My Ex and My X (for Chinese readership)
8) Prom, Mom and the Storm
9) My Breast, Your Comp, the Earth and Other Silicon Implanted Things
10) How to Keep an Arabian Date and Not Eat it
My other prude readers (especially righteous Texans), who are anyway not going to pay me in dollars: If you are outraged by these titles, especially from ME, check these titles that were actually published.
1) The True Meaning of Cleavage
2) Vegan Virgin Valentine
3) You Are SO Not Invited to My Bat Mitzvah!
4) The Earth, My Butt and Other Big Round Things
5) But I Don’t Want to be a Movie Star
6) Gossip Girl
and of course,
7) How Opal Mehta Got Kissed, Got Wild and Got a Life