Tryouts are being held in Miami, Dallas, San Antonio, Phoenix, the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, St. Louis, South Padre Island, Washington, D.C., and Philadelphia.
In addition to dressing in costume, potential superheroes should also be prepared to reveal the true nature of their powers and invoke the noble code by which they live. The finalists will be chosen by comic-book creator Stan Lee. As in the show's first season, Season Two's eventual winner will become immortalized as a comic book character.
The current audition and tour schedule is as follows. Applicants can visit whowantstobeasuperhero.com for additional entry requirements, as well as the latest casting updates and details as they become available.
- January 13-14: Miami, FL
- January 20-22: Dallas, TX
- January 26-28: San Antonio, TX
- February 3-4: Phoenix, AZ
- February 10-11: Bay Area, CA
- February 16-18: Los Angeles, CA
- February 24-25: St Louis, MO
- March 3-4: South Padre Island, TX
- March 10-11: Washington, DC
- March 17: Philadelphia, PA