Here are the latest reality TV casting calls for the week. Are you ready for your 15 minutes? Check out what we have on tap this week. Good luck!
VH1 Casting Single Women for Real Chance of Love 2
Real and Chance are back to give love another chance. Twenty new women will move into the “Stallionaire” Ranch and compete for the brother of their choice. Will Real and Chance finally find the girls of their dreams?
We are looking for beautiful women with big hearts and big personalities who will give the Stallionaires the love they are looking for.
You must be 21 and over to apply. Auditions will be held in the following cities:
- Los Angeles, CA March 5 – March 26
- Chicago, IL March 5 – 12, 2009
- Houston, TX March 5 – 12, 2009
- Atlanta, GA March 12 – 20, 2009
- Miami, FL March 12 – 19, 2009
- Las Vegas, NV March 13 – 18, 2009
- New York City, NY March 19 – 26, 2009
- Kansas City, MO March 20 – 26, 2009
Want to Get a Tattoo on LA Ink? Now Casting
If you want a kickin' tattoo by the best in the biz, and want to be on TV, LA Ink is the place! We are seeking interesting people who are getting a tattoo to celebrate a victory, commemorate a loss, continue a saga and want amazing art on their bodies!
Please note: Kat Von D cannot tattoo everyone on the show. If you are only interested in being tattooed by Kat, it greatly reduces your chances to be selected. Kat has assembled a talented and diverse group of artists to work beside her.
IMPORTANT: this is not a contest. All costs associated with participation on the show are the responsibility of the client. These include the cost of the tattoo, travel arrangements, and accommodations.
Apply with your story, tattoo idea, picture, and contact info.
MTV'S The Real World Open Casting Call
MTV is looking for new roommates! MTV’s hit show The Real World is looking for cast members for Season 23. To be considered for a spot as one of our lucky roommates, come on down to our open casting call. Next season’s cast may have a place for you!
The requirements for an audition are simple. If you are between the ages of 18 and 24 then bring yourself, a valid ID, and a recent photo to our open casting call. You’ll interview with the casting directors and soon you could be sharing your life with millions of viewers on the next season of one of MTV’s most popular shows!
- Hawaii, March 14
- Colorado, March 14
- Oregon, March 14Connecticut, March 21
- Idaho, March 10
- Illinois, Missouri, Ohio, March 7
MTV Now Casting WaistLand
A lifetime of struggle — physical, emotional, we get it. Being overweight sucks! MTV has put together the ultimate Bod Squad to coach and inspire you into perfect shape.
Seeking guys and girls who are at least 18 years old and appear under the age of 25 who are struggling to lose 40-80 lbs.
Lose your waist and find yourself.
Popular TV network is searching for dance team/hip-hop dance coaches who are in the age range of 25-35! We are looking for someone with experience, great personality, and commitment to getting the job done in a short amount of time. Please send a recent picture of yourself, contact number to reach you, and a dance resume in the body of the email.
Do you think you have what it takes to make it in the NBA? Are you the next Michael Jordan?
Seeking unique stories from talented basketball players 18 and over who dream of being a basketball superstar.
Home makeover show is looking for a family in the Los Angeles area who need a kitchen makeover. We need a kitchen that is larger than usual, so if this is you, email us today!
Send us pictures of your kitchen and your family. We will contact you for an interview.
Production company casting young female host for a car-based event show to air on a national cable network. Production for 10 episodes starts early March, 2009. Must have hosting experience, be well spoken, over 21 years of age and able to travel.
Now Casting: Female Inventors!
Are you a woman who has created a new and exciting product or invention that could be the next great thing? If so, we’re looking for you!
If you think the following criteria apply to you, we’d love to hear your story:
- You’re the inventor of a new product or have a significant improvement to an existing product
- You’re the creator of a physical product (not a service)
- You have an existing prototype and are still working on growing a business. NOTE: Ideas that are on paper are too early in the process. On the other hand, someone who has a profitable and growing business is probably too far along.
- The product is something you feel could be replicated and sold for a reasonable price to middle America. Vehicles and high-end jewelry are probably too expensive.
If so, we’d love to hear from you and help you jump-start your success!
Casting for the Ultimate California "Surfer Family"
Are you a "California Surf Family"? Can dad "hang 10" just as well as junior? Can mom rip it with the kids from high school? We are looking for you! If you live in the Southern California area and everyone in the family surfs, get in touch with us ASAP. Hit TV series is looking for you.
Feuding with your neighbor with no resolution in sight? We all know how very uncomfortable that can be and HGTV would like to offer you a possible solution – mediation!
Bad smells, bouncing balls and wayward toys, barking dogs, illegally parked cars, tall trees, dog and cat droppings, loud pool parties, and excessive outdoor lighting — the list can go on and on pitting neighbors against neighbors. We live in homes and apartments that can be too close for comfort on occasion. While not necessarily a matter of personality conflicts, it is usually a problem of space. In some cases, neighbors no longer have enough private space to conduct personal activities without intruding on the quiet and peace of their neighbor. Other than a cursory nod from time to time, many neighbors are complete strangers.
So how does the average homeowner/renter solve these kinds of problems? Mediation allows the parties to come to a mutually satisfying agreement by talking it out guided by the objectivity of a third party mediator!
Please let our new HGTV show help you but providing a free mediator to help you and your neighbor solve your dispute. This is a win/win opportunity!
LA Ink Now Casting
We are seeking LA’s top, professional tattoo artists for TLC’s hit show! Here’s what we are looking for:
- Dynamic, interesting characters with a big personalities
- Tattoo artists with defined points of view who don’t hold back
- Experienced artists with a legitimate following and a strong client list
- Artists with top-notch skills and an individual style
- Artists who are ready to be available for full-time work with Kat Von D!
This is a great opportunity for exposure as you’ll be a part of one of TLC’s most popular shows. Celebrities, rockers, athletes and tattoo legends alike are lining up for some of Kat's famous black and grey ink.
We are also seeking shop managers to assist the artists in the shop. They’ll be responsible for everything from sterilizing utensils, answering the phones and greeting clients. The managers should be:
- Cool people who are familiar with the tattoo world and love being in it
- Artistic by nature i.e., makeup artist, musician, body piercer, etc.
- Confident in your own right- be able to step in and get the job done
- Unique in your personal style and have a great attitude