Producers are looking for women to take part in a new half-hour TLC show. Catwalk Challenge features host and model Emme Aronson throwing down the gauntlet to two fashion-frustrated contestants and asking …
Can they turn themselves into runway models in just one day?
Ideally, you're a woman in your 20s or 30s who lives in the New York tri-state area and is available for a one-day shoot in late January.
You'll receive $1,000 spending money, expert clothing and shopping advice, catwalk coaching, and a hair and makeup makeover. However, you must shop on your own, and compete with one other contestant to pull off two looks on the catwalk in front of an audience and judges.
Both contestants get to keep the outfits they have bought. But for the winner, there's another $1,000 prize!
If you would like to be a contestant, please email a completed entry form and attach a recent full-length photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include all of the following information:
- Contact information
- Why do you want to be on the show?
- How would you describe your style?
- What challenges do you face when shopping for clothes?
- Where do you like to shop?
- Describe your biggest shopping indulgence.
- What do your family and friends say about the clothes you wear?
- What's your favorite item of clothing?
- What was the last occasion when you dressed up?
- Where do you get your fashion advice?
- How would you cope with shopping against the clock?
- Have you appeared on any other television shows?