5. "Dear Mr. President"-Noo! Pink, did you go "liberal Hollywood" on us? Of course she didn't! She's Pink! This song is a surprisingly scathing diss going towards out beloved (just look at his opinion polls!) President while somehow managing to stay classy. If the President heard this, I think he may have to turn it off during the first three verses. It's a slow song featuring the Indigo Girls but she really puts her all into it. She asks him how he can sleep at night, if a real father could hate his daughter if she were gay, and asks what kind of father would take his own daughter's rights away. The biggest (and I must admit, pretty funny) dig, in my opinion, was the lyric "You've come a long way…From whiskey and cocaine". I imagine most Bush voters wouldn't like this song, but even if you don't, give this album a chance.
7/10 (Most politically charged song)
6. "I'm Not Dead"- This is another one of my favorite songs and also the title of the album. She's speaking of relationships, yet again, but Pink is never one for the typical love songs. This song is great. Pink proves her range in every single song she makes on this album. I'm not really sure how to describe this song in words that it deserves, so just listen to it (download it if you must.)
7. "'Cuz I Can"- This song is definitely the worst song on the album. The beat is okay, I suppose, but the lyrics...argh, Pink. Argh! This doesn't even warrant anymore words.
8. "Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely) " This song is pretty good. It's 2/5ths bubblegum, 3/5ths rock. She's telling her boyfriend what he should do, leave her alone, cook her food, and what not. I don't listen to it as much as I do others, but it's aright!
9. "U + UR Hand " This song is another funny one. Pink describes being at a bar but not wanting to sleep with any of the guys who approach her. I've only listened to it a few times, but it's decent. Not a strong point on the album.
Total album rating: 4/5
Keep 'em coming, Pink!